Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introduce yourself!

lepellepel Posts: 6Administrator

So, seeing as this is a fairly new forum I thought it would be fun to introduce ourselves! Remember not to share any private information if you don't want to.

I'm guessing most of you already know me, I'm Nick, a.k.a. lepel and I make Youtube videos. I'm not going to say too much right now because we have the Q&A coming up next week :)

So, hi and who are you!

Comments

• DotsyDotsy Posts: 3Member

Ay Hi !

Im Lee a.k.a Dosty i also make YouTube videos. But as of recently i have not been able to fulfill it to my full potential as because of personal problems <3
    Im 17 and im Irish :D

• lepellepel Posts: 6Administrator

@Dotsy said:
    Ay Hi !

Im Lee a.k.a Dosty i also make YouTube videos. But as of recently i have not been able to fulfill it to my full potential as because of personal problems <3

Awesome, welcome to the forum :D

@lepel said:

@Dotsy said:
    Ay Hi !

Happy to be here :D love helping out ! The website is looking sick btw !

@Dotsy said:

@lepel said:

@Dotsy said:
    Ay Hi !

Thanks! I spent a lot of time on it and want to add some commenting features too. The problem might be integrating my own website's login system into the forum login system. Don't want people to have to register twice :) And I need to change this smiley: :D hahaha

@lepel said:

@Dotsy said:

@lepel said:

@Dotsy said:
    Ay Hi !

Thanks! I spent a lot of time on it and want to add some commenting features too. The problem might be integrating my own website's login system into the forum login system. Don't want people to have to register twice :) And I need to change this smiley: :D hahaha

it turned out great ! can wait for the future of everything bro ! you deserve alot more than what you have!

• LittleTPlayzLittleTPlayz Posts: 1Member
    Hello My name is Taylor, also known as Little T because I used to be 4.11 tall and now I'm 6.0 tall. BIG GROWTH SPIRT HAS HAPPENED!! Anyways, I love to game and I love making friends because I dislike gaming alone. I Main on PC gaming but I also play a PS4 ( mainly for Rocket League). I'm 17 years old and in the US.

Hey man, and welcome to the forum :D